Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Joys of travelling by french bus...

Awww.... Despite my Hussain Bolt sprint... I missed the 08:44 bus by 1.75 seconds!!! I will be late for today... Yeah...french buses are known to stick to their schedule and also for not stopping anywhere else than on the bus stop... Their punctuality is definitely due to that terrific bus lane which helps in gaining time in heavy traffic hours ...Which brings me to think that this is so unlike in Mauritius( you Mauritians out there definitely know what i am talking about dont you??!!) Mauritian buses on the exact contrary are known to ... Never be on time, more exactly always late.... Stopping 10mts before or after the actual bus stop, on the round about,....bref anywhere! Imagine the fun when you are stuck driving behind one...
Ah my french bus has arrived... In time...As expected. Goodbye for now

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment